Mortein Pakistan recently came up with the campaign #StopTheCount to fight Malaria in Pakistan. According to UNICEF, every minute a child dies from dengue and malaria. All you have to do is take a selfie with a street kid and for each selfie shared Mortein will distribute a repellent to a kid.
Here are some tips to avoid Mosquito bite:
- Wear loose, long-sleeved shirts and long pants when outdoors to prevent dengue and malaria.
- Sleep with a mosquito net over your bed to prevent dengue and malaria.
- Apply insect repellent on exposed skin and clothing when you go outdoors.
- Stay away from any bodies of stagnant water, whether they’re small puddles or vast swamps, to reduce your risk of encountering mosquitoes.
- Don’t let water stand near your home or campsite.
Let us join hands, spread the word and help make Pakistan dengue and malaria free to save children from dying.
Mortein Pakistan Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MorteinPakistan.