I occasionally surf internet for quick and easy recipes and as I love BBQ, I recently found out the recipe of Chicken Malai Boti. It was very tender, tangy and juicy.
- Chicken boneless ½ kg (2 inch cubes)
- Green chilies 1 tbsp (grinned)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- White cumin 1 tsp (roasted and crushed)
- All spice ½ tsp
- Coriander 1 tsp heaped (roasted and crushed)
- White pepper ½ tsp
- Red pepper 1 tsp (crushed)
- Cream 4 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Almonds 2 tbsp (blanched and grinded)
- Clarified butter or oil for brushing
- In a bowl marinate chicken cubes with green chilies, ginger garlic paste, white cumin, all spice, coriander, white pepper, red pepper, cream, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and almonds for 2 hours.
- Put on skewers, BBQ until nearly done.
- Brush with remaining marinade and BBQ for another 5 minutes.
- Brushing with clarified butter or oil until done.