Last month my friend brings lots of chocolates from Budapest, Hungary. It includes 50 Hershey’s Kisses. So I got an idea to use them in a recipe.
36 Hershey’s Kisses
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup peanut butter
1½ tsp baking powder
Half tsp salt
2 cups flour
2 tbsp butter, melted
About ¼ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, and peanut butter.
- Mix in baking powder, salt, flour, and melted butter.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and roll into sugar.
- Place on an non-greased cookie sheet and bake 8 minutes.
- Once removed from oven, immediately press a Hershey’s Kiss in center of each cookie ball.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and allow to cool on wire rack.